See CancerIQ in Action
See an interactive demonstration of the patient and provider experience
Plus, learn about our services and support model. You'll walk away with all the tools and support you'll need to get clinical buy-in, approval, and budget for your cancer risk assessment program.
- See examples of our risk assessment questionnaires and patient education tools
- Explore our screening guidelines, risk models, care plans, and patient navigation features
- Tour our automated, interactive pedigree builder
- See our documentation templates for clinical notes, patient letters and insurance documentation
- Walk through our genetic test ordering process and orders/results automation for Invitae, Myriad, Ambry, Natera and other lab partners
- Discuss our best-practice workflows for screening, point-of-care testing, genetics referrals and care plan navigation
- Talk through our EHR integration or stand-alone platform options
- Hear customer success stories with real clinical and financial outcomes, including revenue metrics and analytics
- See examples of launch marketing materials, project plans, training materials and provider education campaigns
Before, during, and after your demo
We'll get in touch to schedule a time that works for you and anyone else you want to invite to your personalized demo. If you have specific questions you want answered, you can share them ahead of time.
You'll connect with our specialists, who will work with you to find a personalize software and services solution tailor-fit to your unique clinical workflow. We'll present simple, seamless implementation opportunities.
Walk away with an in-depth and tailored understanding of how your organization and you will benefit from the CancerIQ platform. You'll know what outcomes you can expect, including program efficiency and downstream revenue projections - with a custom ROI model based on your patient volumes. After the demo, you'll receive a complete scope and pricing proposal for budget planning
CancerIQ is a digital healthcare technology platform that helps hospitals and providers scale their high risk program through workflow optimization, automation of tasks, and continuous process improvement through metrics and analytic updates. CancerIQ gathers comprehensive patient data and triages patients into different risk tiers based on the latest evidence based guidelines like NCCN and Tyrer-Cuzick. CancerIQ also helps streamline the genetic counseling and testing process by automatically generating pedigrees, providing a marketplace where providers can order from any testing vendor they choose, creates personalized care plans for patients based on testing results, and automatically generates all supporting documentation for the provider like insurance pre-authorization and clinic and progress notes. Finally, CancerIQ helps hospitals and providers manage all of the patients in their high risk clinic over time, sending alerts to patients and providers when care management, like Breast MRIs or colonoscopies, are due and includes educational content for patients to increase uptake and adherence. CancerIQ is currently implemented in over 200 clinic locations in a variety of clinical and patient population settings across the country.
Keep in touch
CancerIQ is proud to offer precision prevention news and learning opportunities to our clinical champion community. You don't have to be our customer to take advantage – subscribe to receive the content you care about.